Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions Needed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

Suggestions Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions Needed!   Suggestions Needed! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 am

Hello hello everyone, this is your lead admin Dee here. I just wanted to ask you guys if you had any suggestions about what should be going on in the roleplay and things like that since it's become a bit inactive lately. I don't know if it's the lack of people (not characters) involved or something else, but I still want you guys' opinions!

Event #1 is still in action, although I haven't decided if I want to just continue to the Wrock Club or not since a handful of people haven't had a chance to actually get into the thread yet. As far as the free reign goes, I'll have more places and things like that up when I get the chance to edit the forum a little bit. Since there aren't many teachers, there aren't going to be classes unless I hear from you all that you'd like them, and if that happens then I'll get right on it!

I want to make this roleplay as fun and interactive as I can for you all, so any suggestions you might have are absolutely appreciated and welcomed.

Thanks again,

Dee. <3
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions Needed!   Suggestions Needed! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 am

Maybe because of the inactivity, some people thought the RP died? Maybe a reminder message could be sent out to tell people that this RP is still going on. Idk, I'll try to have a better idea in the morning. XD
Back to top Go down
Lilith Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions Needed!   Suggestions Needed! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 am

Maybe more activity will happen as the holidays wind down? It was for me, so it could be possible it is the same for the others.

A reminder message does seem to be a good idea. I might not see it, but there isn't a whole lot that could be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions Needed!   Suggestions Needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Needed!
Page 1 of 1