Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmeline Vance

Emmeline Vance

Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed. Empty
PostSubject: Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.   Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 am

Hi! Very Happy Anyone want to plot with Emme?

I've plotted some with Lily, being her best friend. With Danielle who has auditioned for Sirius Black, we plotted that they had have a bit of a rivalry with pranks, all starting with Sirius pranking Ravenclaw and making then blue. She returned fire by making Sirius and all of his belongings red with yellow polka dots. After getting almost everything back to normal, the only things that he couldn't change back was his underwear XD

I don't know who will be getting Sirius, so I don't know if they would want to do that with me if they aren't Danielle.

Oh, and we were planning on them ending up together. If that doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen...

Plots are open for Emmeline Smile
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.   Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Since she's such good friends with Lily, I'm sure she and Remus encounter each other now and then. And i imagine they get along, when Sirius isn't bugging her (if danielle gets it or whoever else that gets it decides to go that route)
Back to top Go down
Emmeline Vance

Emmeline Vance

PostSubject: Re: Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.   Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

Yep XD I was thinking she would get along with Remus Smile He can pretty much get along with anyone, I imagine.

Ez said she doesn't mind going that route Smile I told her if she starts to not like it, we can stop :3
Back to top Go down
Frank Longbottom

Frank Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.   Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Emmeline & Lucas are in the same house! So they'll probably see each other often n_n I don't know if they'll get along though, he's a bit of a joker/prankster, though he's not mean about it, so... a friend? Unless you think they won't get along, I don't mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Raine

Aislinn Raine

PostSubject: Re: Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.   Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:51 pm

I'm not sure how Alannah and Aislinn will go with Emmeline. I can imagine Alannah would get along well with her, since she's pretty friendly, though Aislinn probably won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.   Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Emmeline Vance; Plots are needed.
Page 1 of 1