Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]

Go down 
+3
Lily Evans
Marlene McKinnon
Sirius Black
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] Empty
PostSubject: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] Tumblr_mciq3aZv5C1rq0ghz
Mulciber Harwell II
Seventh Year.
Slytherin.
Full Blood.
Death Eater.
Brute/Bully.
Quiet.
Aggressive.
Dangerous.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] Tumblr_mdpb3d3jJS1rfarpro1_500
Fabian Prewett
Seventh Year.
Hufflepuff.
Full Blood.
Twin.
Prankster.
Optimistic.
Ladies' man.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] Tumblr_lxhgoc6iIp1qax22ko1_500
Sirius Black
Seventh Year.
Gryffindor.
Full Blood.
Marauder.
Illegal/Secret Animagus.
Mischievous.
Good hearted.
Banished.
Back to top Go down
Marlene McKinnon

Marlene McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Marley&Mulciber
Hmn. I feel like Marley just generally won't like him, if they ever interacted with each other.

Marley&Fabian
If Marls and Fabian ever met, she'd probably be amused/annoyed with him most of the time, probably a little more amused than anything else. xD

Marley&Sirius
Since they're both Gryffindor's, I'm sure these two are bound to run into each other, and I have a feeling Marlene will generally be annoyed with him. I just feel like she'd probably butt heads with him, I dunno, haha. xD
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 am

Lily
1. She won't like Mulciber.

2. She will get along with Fabian.

3. Lily is best friends with Sirius. XD

--

Fauna
1. I think Fauna would just ignore him, and just not give a care about his insults.

2. Fauna would find Fabian funny with his pranks.

3. Not sure about Sirius. We shall talk? :3

--

Aleyna
1. Would try to stay away from Mulciber

2. As like fauna, Aleyna will be amused with his pranks.

3. BIG BROTHER!! ALL DA LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Marlene McKinnon wrote:
Marley&Mulciber
Hmn. I feel like Marley just generally won't like him, if they ever interacted with each other.

Marley&Fabian
If Marls and Fabian ever met, she'd probably be amused/annoyed with him most of the time, probably a little more amused than anything else. xD

Marley&Sirius
Since they're both Gryffindor's, I'm sure these two are bound to run into each other, and I have a feeling Marlene will generally be annoyed with him. I just feel like she'd probably butt heads with him, I dunno, haha. xD

Marley&Mulciber
That's quite alright. Most people won't like him. He tends to keep to himself unless there are other Slytherins around or Death Eaters.

Marley&Fabian
Haha! Understandable. He seems to be pretty popular, so I'm sure she'd be stuck with him a few times during their classes or something~

Marley&Sirius
This is very true. Haha, they have to at least know of each other after seven years in the same house. And that's fine, he'll probably rub a few people the wrong away, especially if they're friends with Severus.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Lily Evans wrote:
Lily
1. She won't like Mulciber.

2. She will get along with Fabian.

3. Lily is best friends with Sirius. XD

--

Fauna
1. I think Fauna would just ignore him, and just not give a care about his insults.

2. Fauna would find Fabian funny with his pranks.

3. Not sure about Sirius. We shall talk? :3

--

Aleyna
1. Would try to stay away from Mulciber

2. As like fauna, Aleyna will be amused with his pranks.

3. BIG BROTHER!! ALL DA LOVE!

Lily
1. Mulciber is close friends with Avery so he probably is friends with Severus as well, so he's that bad group she doesn't like anyway. He'd like to mess with her.

2. Fabian would adore her, think she's cute, probably playfully flirt with her every now and again.

3. Sirius loves his little Lily!

Fauna
1. Mulciber is more of a physical abuser and verbal manipulator, so she should be safe.

2. Fabian likes people who think he's funny.~

3. Of course.

Aleyna
1. Yes, that is probably best, since Mulciber hates Sirius.

2. He would adore her because she's so young, like to show her tricks and such.

3. And all his love for her, she's his baby sister.~
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Raine

Aislinn Raine

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Alannah;

She probably won't interact with Mulciber, though I'd imagine that if they did, she wouldn't like him, since she can't stand bullies. They'd probably get into fights a lot if they were around each other x)

Alannah & Fabian are in the same house! She's pretty friendly and easy going, so I'd imagine that she would find him funny and that they would get along well.

I'm not sure for Sirius. I think they would get along if they ever interact.

Aislinn;

She's in Slytherin, as is Mulciber. She's got similar personality traits to him as well; both have death eater parents, traumatic pasts etc. - however I'm not sure if that would mean that they would get along or constantly be at each others throats x)

Aislinn wouldn't get along with Fabian, I don't think. She'd probably find him to be very childish and annoying.

Same situation as Alannah & Sirius, I don't know whether they would interact often for her to make a judgement of him - though I don't think they would get along anyway, since she doesn't get along with most people.

Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Mulciber- Remus will not like him. AT ALL. He's a bully and someone who would want people like Remus dead. Defiantly best to avoid all together, especially when it's close to the full moon.

Fabian- As a fellow prankster, he can enjoy what the Hufflepuff comes up with. I can imagine the two of them would get along in conversation, similar to how Remus is with Sirius and James.

Sirius- MARAUDERS BFF! Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Do I even need to post? Wink

Back to top Go down
https://birthoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 am

Aislinn Raine wrote:
Alannah;

She probably won't interact with Mulciber, though I'd imagine that if they did, she wouldn't like him, since she can't stand bullies. They'd probably get into fights a lot if they were around each other x)

Alannah & Fabian are in the same house! She's pretty friendly and easy going, so I'd imagine that she would find him funny and that they would get along well.

I'm not sure for Sirius. I think they would get along if they ever interact.

Aislinn;

She's in Slytherin, as is Mulciber. She's got similar personality traits to him as well; both have death eater parents, traumatic pasts etc. - however I'm not sure if that would mean that they would get along or constantly be at each others throats x)

Aislinn wouldn't get along with Fabian, I don't think. She'd probably find him to be very childish and annoying.

Same situation as Alannah & Sirius, I don't know whether they would interact often for her to make a judgement of him - though I don't think they would get along anyway, since she doesn't get along with most people.

Alannah

Haha she isn't the only one, trust me. He's ok with getting into fights, because she's a girl he won't actually be physical to her but would try to intimidate her.

Anyone who finds him funny is automatically a friend to him, because he loves making people laugh and smile. So if she even cracked a smile near him due to one of his jokes or pranks he would have introduced himself. I'm sure they'd be great friends.

No one does seem sure how they'd be with Sirius, but if she's nice enough to be friends with Fabian I think she could also be friends with Sirius.

Aislinn

OHMYMERLIN. A friend? Mulciber possibly has a friend besides Avery? This is exciting news! He doesn't tend to get too aggressive with the Slytherins that are most similar to him because they can understand why he is the way he is without him sharing his story. He'd enjoy her company, be like a body guard for her.

Aw that's a shame, he does tend to enjoy bothering the snakes, especially when they don't like him! She'll probably see him a lot.

This is quite possible, but hey, we can always make them run into each other later and just see how it goes. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 am

Remus Lupin wrote:
Mulciber- Remus will not like him. AT ALL. He's a bully and someone who would want people like Remus dead. Defiantly best to avoid all together, especially when it's close to the full moon.

Fabian- As a fellow prankster, he can enjoy what the Hufflepuff comes up with. I can imagine the two of them would get along in conversation, similar to how Remus is with Sirius and James.

Sirius- MARAUDERS BFF! Need I say more?

Remus

I'd agree, Mulciber hates the Marauder brats because he's team Snape. So he'd be ready to tear them to shreds in a heartbeat, lots of confrontation if ever provoked.

Fabian would enjoy Remus' company without a doubt. Although I'm afraid he'd take on to calling him Remy.

SUPERBESTDOGGYFRIENDSFOREVERRRRRRR.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 am

James Potter wrote:
Do I even need to post? Wink

Oh you.~
I'm almost afraid to let you break it down, you know what happened to my last plot page because of you.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm

ehehehehe.

x3

Avery - Fuck buddehs with Mulci duh

JASON - SON - YESSS

I FORGOT MY OTHER CHARACTERS
WAIT

JAMES...
I caqn't even take this thread srsly.

JASPER
JASSSPER
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTER.
Back to top Go down
https://birthoflegends.rpg-board.net
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 am

Aaaaaand it begins.
Back to top Go down
Xenophilius Lovegood

Xenophilius Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 am

Oh dear God Fabian and Xeno should be friends, just seeing the happy vibes XD And I can imagine him and Sirius getting along in a kind of 'Sirius taunts, Xeno doesn't notice' kind of way. Andromeda would probably get along with any of them, I can't see her taking as much offense to Mulciber. Slytherin pride and all that ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]   I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ] Empty

Back to top Go down

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. [ Plots ]
Page 1 of 1