Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plottages please ^_^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

Plottages please ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Plottages please ^_^   Plottages please ^_^ EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:25 pm

FINALLY! MY SEMESTER IS OVER! WHICH MEANS I CAN PLOT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! Which there nearly wasn't, hope we all survived the apocalypse Very Happy

Andromeda Black:
Friends
Enemies
Lover? [[she didn't meet Ted till after Hogwarts so might as well get in some school luvin' XD]]

Xenophilius Lovegood:
Friends
Enemies [[though he'll barely notice, he's far too kooky Very Happy]]
NO LOVERS. FOR HE IS TAKEN. AND IT'S GONNA BE SO CUTE ALL YOUR BRAINS WILL SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPLODE.
Back to top Go down
Fauna Thorne
Admin
Fauna Thorne

Plottages please ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plottages please ^_^   Plottages please ^_^ EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:34 pm

FAUNA X XENO 4 EVER!! IT WILL BE SOOO CUTE AND SWEET, YOU WILL BECOME DIABETIC!

I see Lily getting along with Andromeda, but also butt heads? Lily is definitely able to be friends with Xeno.

Aleyna Black is Sirius' little sister, so they could get along. As well as Xeno, She will find him funny..

Nyreen... I don't think she and Andromeda will get along, but I don't know. I think she will find Xeno interesting!!

Back to top Go down

Plottages please ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders: The Birth of Legends :: Out of Character :: Plotting Area-
Jump to: