Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help for Plotting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Ok now that I know Dear Cissy will end up with my twin brother i need some plot help.

I would like a love interest

I need friends

and some plot help

Gideon will like Cissy until she and Fabian are really together... or secretly together or whatever they are going to be ^^ but that's all i've got right now...

I also need some plotting for Regulus and Charity for if I get them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Marlene McKinnon

Marlene McKinnon

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 pm

If you get Regulus (which would be awesome, because I was really hoping someone would be him) I'd definitely love to discuss some plots with you for Marlene.

As for Gideon, I dunno. Marlene might find him annoying at times, much like his brother, but more so on the amusing end. Since they're in the same house, I imagine they will see a lot of each other anyways.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:05 am

Yeah fun ^^

What are some of your ideas for Reg? No harm in talking ^^ tongue
Back to top Go down
Marlene McKinnon

Marlene McKinnon

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 am

https://birthoflegends.rpg-board.net/t43-welcome-home

I kind of explain it in the end there. I dunno. I've seen a few videos/read a few fics of them and I kind of like them. However, the decision is totally up to you. xD
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:36 pm

I absolutely love it ^^ if I get Reg how would you like to start Marlene and his relationship?

oh what is your skype name (if you have one) so we can talk? ^^
Back to top Go down
Marlene McKinnon

Marlene McKinnon

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Ah, I'm glad you like it!
I dunno. I think it wouldn't start right away, just small meetings and such that develop into something more? And then it would have to be kept a bit of a secret, obviously, and go from there?

Sure thing. it's alix.mullins :3
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:21 am

sounds good to me ^^ if i get the ok we can have them meet at the club. Maybe they don't know what houses the other is from to start? they can sort of like each other then find out about their houses and not know what to do about liking each other?
Back to top Go down
Marlene McKinnon

Marlene McKinnon

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Yeah, that could work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:02 am

ok i have tried contacting you on Skypke but there are three different names that come up when i put in your name...

mine is decdragondsymonds so you find me please ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help for Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Plotting   Help for Plotting Empty

Back to top Go down

Help for Plotting
Page 1 of 1