Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dee's Fanfics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

Dee's Fanfics Empty
PostSubject: Dee's Fanfics   Dee's Fanfics EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Tattoos - Narcissa/Fabian

[warning: there is some semi-mushy stuff in here.]

Her story had never been one that was spoken freely about. Narcissa Black knew full well that possibly everything people knew about her was a complete and total lie, and she was perfectly okay with it. The truth was hidden. It was always hidden.. but it wasn't going to stay that way.

They had just gotten back from Winter Break, and in a sense, Narcissa was delighted to be. Her parents thought she was completely blind to what was going on; they knew just as well as she did that the Dark Lord was coming for them. Narcissa's parents were full supporters of 'them' as well as her older sister, Bella; but Andromeda and herself? They didn't know where to stand inside. Instead, they just smiled and went with it. It was the safest thing to do.

Narcissa's parents would never expect it, but their daughter was a rebel. She would always be a rebel. She had always been regarded as the cursed of the Black sisters when she was younger; her stringy blonde hair and lanky body earning her nothing but scorn.

"Oh, Narcissa," her mother would croon, trying to curl her daughter's thin blonde hair for whatever event they had been summoned to, "Why can't you have Bellatrix's hair? Or even Andromeda's?" Since she was the youngest, she had always been compared to them. Bellatrix and Andromeda didn't cry when they were born. Narcissa, on the other hand, wailed like a siren. She had always been different, and she thought the lot of them were off their rocker for not noticing how special she really was.

A few raps at her door quickly soured the girl's mood. She never did like being interrupted. Pulling up her tank top strap (which sported some Muggle band's logo; she wouldn't dare wear it within a mile of her family) she walked over to the door, standing in front of it with not the slightest intention of opening it.

"What the hell do you want?" she spat out, her words radiating a certain superiority.

"That's not a way to greet your favorite visitor, Miss Cissy."

That overly sarcastic but husky voice.. she knew it well. Fabian Prewett was outside her door. He was a Hufflepuff, a stupid ginger, and the most annoying bastard she had ever met.. but she had to admit, he was nice to look at.

A look of disgust wavered across her face. "Prewett #1. You're not my father. Why're you here, anyway? We just got back from break. And I REALLY need an extended break from you."

From outside the door, Fabian smirked. Ha, Prewett #1. He delighted in annoying Narcissa. It was like some impossible task, getting to know her; but he was willing. He wanted to know her in and out; not the girl who everyone thought she was, but the REAL Narcissa Black that she kept concealed for some reason.. some reason unbeknownst to him.

"Why am I here? Oh, darling, you should know why.. I've come to whisk you away."

"Damn, Fabian.. you really suck."

"..I know. I'm your special vampire lover, too."

"Go die."

"You go first."

"You're an annoying bastard and I hate your guts."

"..I love it when you're mean to me."

Despite her obvious irritation to the childish conversation they were having on either side of the doors, she opened the door, letting the ginger in. He stopped just as his foot stepped on the plush carpet, taking notice of her unclothed arms and the numerous tattoos on them. "A daughter of the noble House of Black has soiled her precious body with BODY INK?" He exclaimed, his head jerking suddenly to the right.

Narcissa Black had just slapped him.

"What I do with my body is none of YOUR fucking concern," spat the angry girl, "And it'd behoove you to keep your mouth shut or--"

Fabian put his index finger to her mouth, the anger in her quieting. It was so irritating to her, the unwanted control he had over her. "You don't have to hide yourself from me, Narcissa."

The night went on with the two of them sitting on the couch, Narcissa keeping herself curled up by the edge. It eventually shifted to her head laying on his shoulder, and he took the opportunity to talk to her.

He looked on her arm, the words printed on it intriguing him. "That says 'To Thine Own Self Be True', but you let your family define you.. why is that, Narcissa? Are you scared of yourself?"

Narcissa was silent for a considerably long amount of time. What could she possibly say? That he was right? It seemed like the only thing that made sense in the world, to do what was right.. but if it was, why was it so damn hard for her to just tell the truth?

"No, I'm not SCARED of myself," she started defensively, "..I'm scared of what'll happen to me if I let you in," said Narcissa, looking at him, "Part of me hates you, and the other part.. I don't know, dammit. It's like I have two different people living inside of one body.. who my family knows me to be, and who they don't. And these.." she pointed to her tattoos, "..These remind me of who I really am."

She sighed, snuggling into him even more. "I used to be a natural blonde, you know. I dyed it once I turned 13.. but I left a little piece out for a specific reason. The brown represents the Narcissa you know, the one that's always stiff and unbearably superior. The blonde.. the blonde is the one you're with right now. The one that doesn't care what anyone thinks, the one that's.. carefree."

Fabian listened with intent to her words, wrapping his arm around her. "I want to know the real Narcissa Black.. I want to know what goes on in your mind."

Narcissa closed her eyes, biting her lip. "My mind is a hell of a place, Prewett. If you say anything about this tomorrow, I will swear up and down that you're a lying prat. I'm a complicated bitch."

Fabian smirked. This was proving to be a challenge he was willing to conquer. "And that's what I like about you.. you're a complicated bitch that I wanna figure out."

Narcissa pushed him away from her, frowning. "Go to hell, Prewett."

"Whatever you say, Princess."
Back to top Go down
Fabian Prewett

Fabian Prewett

Dee's Fanfics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's Fanfics   Dee's Fanfics EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 am

/has no words.
my poor Cissarella. </3

FABYWABYBABY5EVAR.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

Dee's Fanfics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's Fanfics   Dee's Fanfics EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

Storm Clouds - Narcissa/Fabian (again? /addict.)

Narcissa could feel herself breaking. She pushed past both Mulciber and Avery, her mind intent on getting away from them all. Her face stung with the pain of an injured nose as well as her busted lip. She desperately wanted to cry, but she knew she couldn't. It was beneath her, pain was beneath her, even feeling was beneath her, but even still..

Keeping her pace fairly quick, she hid her face as she walked through the empty halls. Nobody was ever there when she needed them. In reality, she had no one. The ones she did consider friends just let her get hurt.. and to her, that wasn't okay. Her sisters didn't know half of what went through her mind, they just knew what she told them. She was a shallow soul, she was vain.. but she did have a heart. It beat, it broke, and it loved.. but nobody seemed to have the eyes to notice.

Her feet had led her to the Hufflepuff common room, and she started at the door, tears stinging at her eyes. It swung open, revealing a very conflicted looking Fabian Prewett. He raised his eyes to meet hers, her own staring into his.

They stood there for what seemed like a millenium, eyes locked on one another, tension heavying the air. Fabian wouldn't know it, but the very idea of him tugged at her heartstrings.. and the fact that he had left her there to fend for herself, even though she could hold her own, made her upset. "I needed you," she said, feeling her walls break, "You let Nyreen hurt me because you hate me too. You hate me just like everyone else."

She latched onto him, pulling him into a tight hug. Fabian was honestly surprised by her actions. Narcissa Black, the one who had been so harsh to both him and his brother, needed him?

"I don't hate you, Narcissa," he said, hugging her back while petting her silky hair, "I hate how you have to be this person you know you're not. I'd never ask you to be someone else.."

"You hate who I pretend to be, and that's hating ME, Fabian. You don't get it, do you? I can never be the person I want to be because being a Black IS my life. It's all I hold onto.. and it's all people know me by. If I wasn't a Black.. I would be just another waste of air."

Fabian looked at Narcissa, shaking his head. "You'd still be a Princess. You'd be important.." Narcissa looked at him. It was odd how she could just throw herself into Fabian's life and he'd be perfectly okay with it.. it was like she was meant to be there, but she knew it wasn't right. With that thought came guilt, regret, and hurt. She was supposed to be with someone else, but at the moment, she really didn't give a damn.

"You know me more than anyone else does, Fabian," Narcissa muttered, not having the slightest intent of letting him go, "You can't leave me alone. No matter what I say, you can't leave me to deal with all of this."

Fabian rubbed her back, kissing the top of her head lightly. The girl's head jerked up, and he bit his lip. The first step. "I'll try not to. Just know I'm here for you, away from everyone's eyes, and away from the rest of the world. I'll be here."

Narcissa nodded, letting him go, leaving all of her issues within that single hug. As she walked away, he put his hands in his pockets, looking out of the window.

It had been raining for hours, but the sunlight was just barely peeking out of the clouds, blessing the grounds with warmth. And with it, Fabian's heart lightened.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dee's Fanfics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's Fanfics   Dee's Fanfics Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee's Fanfics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders: The Birth of Legends :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: