Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot Thread For Angel's Characters

Go down 
+5
Emmeline Vance
Aidan Wilkinson
Remus Lupin
James Potter
Lena Wilkinson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

Plot Thread For Angel's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Plot Thread For Angel's Characters Tumblr_mdz3k93WX81qlpani

Lena Wilkinson. 16, Ravenclaw, braniac, shy.
Friends: Remus (possibly), Emmeline, Frank, Marlene, Fauna, Patrisha, Alannah
Enemies: Aislinn
Love Interests:

Plot Thread For Angel's Characters Tumblr_mdz3t6EyvN1qlpani

Aidan Wilkinson. 36, Transfiguration Teacher, quiet, distrustful.
Friends: Piper
Enemies:
Love Interests:
Favorite Students: James, Jason, Remus, Emmeline, Marlene, Alannah

Last edited by Lena Wilkinson on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:35 pm

James and Jason are both extremely good at transfig so I'm assuming they would look forward to your class<3

Not sure about Rob with your teacher character or Avery...

Not sure about Lena at all XD

[ Typed from my iPhone ]
Back to top Go down
https://birthoflegends.rpg-board.net
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Remus is very good at Transfiguration, so he'll no doubt like the class and and might be one of the students the teacher is fond of. Then again with his distrusting nature maybe not seeing who Remus keeps for best friends.

As for Lena, she seems like a nice enough girl. But perhaps the two don't interact at all. Except for maybe in the library. IDK
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:29 pm

@James Ooo, Aidan will like that. Smile Any student that does well in that subject is a favorite of his.

@Remus XD I can totally see Aidan going "Remus, you're a bright kid, but you hang out with those clowns?" XD I can see that happening with Lena and Remus. She'll probably awkwardly glancing at him over a book of some sort. XD
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 pm

LOL That would be an interesting conversation. Remus giving a smile that's a mix of fondness and amusement. "Yes... and honestly I couldn't ask for better ones. Except for maybe quieter ones when I'm trying to study."

lol Remus might feel the sensation of being watched, but not quite know who it is, and then ask her on a recommendation of reading material as he has finished his last one several times.
Back to top Go down
Emmeline Vance

Emmeline Vance

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Emmeline and Lena are in the same house :3 And Emmeline loves Transfigurations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:10 pm

@Emmeline Sweet! Smile Looks like Aidan is going to like most of his students. Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank Longbottom

Frank Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm

I think Frank & Lena would get along well! They're similar in personality and whatnot. As for Aidan, I'm not sure & I don't mind what you put down Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlene McKinnon

Marlene McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am

So, yes, I definitely think Lena and Marley would be friends.
She'd probably also like Aidan's class, because she loves Transfigurations. So. :}
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 am

Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frank Longbottom

Frank Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 pm

I thinkkkkk, Lucas will get along with Aiden, since Transfigurations is one of his favourite subjects Very Happy As for Lena, I'm not sure. He's a bit louder compared to her, but he's friendly towards everyone Smile I don't know, what do you think? c:
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 am

Trisha as Lena's lover lol XDD jk FRIENDS!

as for Piper but down whatever for her Smile
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Our characters do have a knack for falling for each other. XD We'll see what happens with them.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Raine

Aislinn Raine

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Alannah will probably get along with Lena. Alannah likes to get people to come out of their shells ^-^ She also enjoys Transfiguration! So she'll be looking forward to Aiden's class!

As for Aislinn... I don't think she'll get along with anyone. x)
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Yay! Smile I was pretty excited when I saw you were using Blake Lively as an LA. She and Alexis Bledel are both in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, so I'm just like "Yay! I'm not the only one who likes that movie!" XD

Well, Lena doesn't have any enemies yet, so I guess Aislinn fits the bill for that. XD
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Raine

Aislinn Raine

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

I love that movie! I also watch a lot of Gossip Girl... so I was kinda like Blake Lively! Leighton Meester! (-:

Aw, Aislinn's first enemy. (-:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread For Angel's Characters   Plot Thread For Angel's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Thread For Angel's Characters
Page 1 of 1