Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ. Empty
PostSubject: INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ.   INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:39 am

We've all been really inactive lately (and I take full responsibility for that), and I've gotten wind of people saying this rp is dead.

No, no it's not. I've decided to put this on hold for a while until I can get in a position where I can work on stuff for this (since it's exam week this week) and yeah.

I've been considering moving this roleplay to Tumblr since I'm up there more than anything, and I'd like you guys' feedback on that.. Tumblr or no Tumblr, that is the question. LOL.

Thanks, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask here!

xoxo Dee c:

Last edited by Narcissa Black on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ.   INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:30 pm

I wouldn't mind the RP being on tumblr. Smile I'm up for whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Rosier

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ.   INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:08 am

I personally like tumblr, BUT i already have too many blogs to be running for it to be one tumblr. x.x That's my fault, but if the RP does move there, then I'll join up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ.   INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ. Empty

Back to top Go down

INACTIVITY : PLEASE READ.
Page 1 of 1