Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah Rosier

Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] Empty
PostSubject: Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]   Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Falling back into the comfortable cushioned chair with a soft sigh, Jeremiah decided for, hopefully, the last time that night that he wasn't going to go to the stuffy school dance; not stag, and definitely not if his sister wasn't going to join him. He was not going to get caught looking like an idiot, even if he knew that he wouldn't. Besides, he figured that the dance was going to be overrated anyway, and whoever this "Sage Peyton" is, well... it just wasn't worth his time.

He could always go ask his sister to check for him regardless. It wasn't like she was uninterested in this mysterious person either. Lilith just was interested in other activities, not including dancing.

Still, he was dressed in the formal attire for the ball, as if he still had half a mind to go. Which he might, if he had the right pull to go. Hearing a rustling noise from behind him, his eyes lazily opened. "Late for the ball, love?" he asked with a smirk. "Thought you would have joined up with your sisters by now."

[[Ah, I hope you don't mind this starter. ^^; ]]
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]   Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 pm

[[sorry for late reply XD Finally decided to mess with Andromeda's age a bit more so settled with sixteen, just so some stuff here makes sense]]

"I'm not late," Andromeda murmured as she heard a familiar voice from one of the cushioned chairs. She tugged at her irritatingly long skirt which had been doing its best to trip her up all night. "I left. Got in there, saw the crowds, and left. Anyway, Cissy and Bella don't want baby sister tagging along."

She sighed and stumbled over again, huffing a little as the layers got in the way. One of the things she had to admit she hated about her upbringing was the clothing. If Andromeda could have anything that night, it would have been a shorter dress. Or a suit. Anything was better than positively aristocratic skirts that served little in the way of practicality. Kicking her shoes across the room as she walked, Andromeda slumped in the seat across from Jeremiah, scowling a little.

"Anyway, you're one to talk. Why aren't you down in the ball?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]   Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:57 am

[[That's alright. Smile I'm just glad you replied.]]

Jeremiah watched as she dragged her dress along behind her. Must have been hell for her to be in; maybe even worse than this suit of his. "Hmmm.... You look nice," he stated, instead of answering her question. "You should wear pretty things more often."

He gave her a wink, before turning his head towards the fire. "It doesn't seem interesting," he finally answered. "And I wasn't going by myself anyway." He looked back over and gave her a smirk. "Shame; if you hadn't already gone, I would have asked you to join me." He shrugged, his expression reading something like 'oh well, wasn't really a loss'.

Moving his hands to start unbuttoning his shirt, he sighed, "Well better start taking this off. It's no use to me." While he had clothes underneath, he was more interested in Andromeda's expression.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]   Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm

"Don't I always wear pretty things?" Andromeda asked, putting a hand to her chest in mock offence. She arched an eyebrow as he commented on the idea of her joining him, but shook her head and smiled. He often pulled such jokes.

However, she could not help but burst out laughing once he began to undo his buttons. Andromeda kicked her leg theatrically to ensure her skirts flew upwards a little bit, baring her calves as she crossed her legs. She leant across the arm of the chair, pouting a little.

"Now, if that's the game you're going to be playing," she said, her lip twitching at the manner in which she spoke. Being around her family through the holidays meant she relished utterly silly moments like this. She watched for a moment, wondering how serious he was as he unbuttoned his shirt. He quite enjoyed taking the games as far as he could before she gave in
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]   Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 am

"Oh no, you do," Jeremiah said, his figures still unbuttoning his shirt, but he took his time with them. He loved drawing out time. "Just not often enough."

He supposed laughing was a good indicator of her reaction. Really, she didn't think that he would go through with it? That made him continue with his actions. Besides, her laughter was better than her yelling; and prettier.

Not to mention a nice pair of legs that he might have caught a sneaking, but appreciative, look at once or twice in his life. Once right then.

"Game?" he asked, faking an innocent tone, but stopping from unbuttoning his last button to look at Andromeda. "Now my dear, what game would I be playing, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]   Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:45 am

[[STRIP TEASE BUDDIES! STRIP TEASE BUDDIES!]]

"Did I say a game?" Andromeda asked coyly, sliding down in her seat so that her skirts pooled around her knees, her leg swinging slightly. "I meant an extremely sexy war."

Turning slightly, she tilted her head, smiling as dazzlingly as she could. She'd often gained compliments for that smile, if only because Bella's often scared people and Cissy didn't much like doing it. Batting her eyelashes shamelessly, she continued in a breathier whisper.

"Though when I say sexy," she said, "I entirely mean me. Now get a move on, you're missing a button," she continued, reaching out and poking him playfully on the arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]   Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's not go dancing tonight, shall we? [Tag Andromeda Black]
Page 1 of 1