Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 am

Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] Tumblr_matr8q4PbF1r5kjl1o1_500

In a fit of irritation, Narcissa had exited the Great Hall to escape the commotion and, most of all, her older sister Bellatrix. She seemed absolutely appalled that Narcissa was conversing with Gideon Prewett, and it'd be even worse when Bella found out that Narcissa had confided in Fabian and not herself.

As she lit the cigarette, a cold breeze shifted through the air and caught the brunette in its grasp, a puff of smoke slipping from the girl's scarlet lips. The cold didn't matter to her much; her heart was already icy as it was. She didn't understand why everyone was so concerned with her business lately. People weren't supposed to just invite themselves into her life like they belonged there. If she had a choice, she'd be forever alone. Her parents would be in complete and utter despair without her, her sisters would be losing their minds without her, and Fabian...

No, she couldn't think of him at the moment. If she did, she'd get sent away, far, far away. Azkaban, even. That was the mentality that she had to have. She couldn't like anyone but Lucius. Lucius was her love. Lucius was her future, but what if she didn't want it to be? All these thoughts ran through her head like wildfire as she continued to blow out streams of smoke, a stony look on her radiant face. "Beautiful girls aren't supposed to worry," she muttered to herself, leaning against the cold marble wall as a light snow began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Gideon watched Narcissa storm away from her sister. He carefully followed her outside making sure Bellatrix didn't spot him or any of the other Slytherins for that matter.

He saw her start to smoke something. He knew that wasn't healthy but he could tell she wouldn't want to hear about that.

"Beautiful girls aren't supposed to worry," she muttered to herself, leaning against the cold marble wall as a light snow began to fall.

Gideon watched her for a moment before speaking.

"Who says beautiful girls shouldn't worry? They have problems just like the rest of us mere mortals." He said jokingly. He leaned back against the opposite wall from her.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Narcissa looked at the intruder with obvious disinterest, holding the smoke in her mouth before blowing it in a neat stream in the direction of his face. "That was a statement that wasn't supposed to be answered. I came out here for solitude and to have a good smoke, and you're RUINING IT!"

Her voice heightened to that of a yell before she turned her head, the sparkles on her face shimmering in the light. "Just leave me alone, Fabian or Gideon or whoever you are.. you always find a way to pester me, the both of you do.. you don't get it, do you? You don't get me, you SURELY don't get this heinous, AWFUL world we live in, and you will NEVER figure me out. Now, leave me alone. I'm not asking you this time."
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Gideon raised an eyebrow at her anger. "Maybe I came out here for a breath of fresh air. Ever think of that Princess?" He said sarcastically. He and she both knew he was out there because of her. "And who says we're trying to figure you out. Being as confusing as you are is one of the things that's so fun about you." His face then turned dark. "And I get how heinous and awful this world is. You think my brother and I don't feel sick every time we hear about attacks on 'blood traitors'? We have a little sister here and parents at home that fit that disgusting description and everyday we have to worry and fear loosing them."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:21 am

"Ever think of that Princess?"

The nickname rang in her ears, her cold hands running over her arms. "..Don't call me Princess," she ordered, pointing the lit cigarette at him, "Don't mock me like that. You think you get how horrid the world is, you really do, don't you?"

She frowned, a hatred brewing in her eyes that few people had seen. "You don't know how sick and deranged the world has become until you see it from my eyes. These eyes have seen the dark side of the world.. every nook, cranny, and crevice of it."

Her words shot through him like razor sharp bullets, her anger heightening with every word she spoke. How dare he assume that she hadn't felt those same things? How dare he tell her what she thought? "So, with that said, don't you DARE try to preach to me about worrying and fear, Prewett. You wouldn't know real fear if it held you by your neck and burned itself into your skin like a GODDAMN BRANDING IRON!"
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Gideon's eyes narrowed as she yelled at him. "Don't you tell me what I feel." He growled out. "Just like I don't know how you feel you don't how I feel!" His voice grew louder as he yelled. He threw his hands up and started pacing a bit. "I get that you have it tough but my god your beautiful, smart, I know your funny when you want to be. I just wish you would try to be freaking happy! I mean is it really that hard for you?!"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 am

"I can tell you whatever I want," she spat, "I have all of you wrapped around my pretty little finger. I could tell any of you to jump off a building and you'd do it. Deny it as you may, I determine what you know and what you feel, whether you like it or not."

She stepped closer to him and hissed, the lit cigarette making its way up to her lips again, "Why the hell are you even out here? Don't you try to be a saint to me, lecturing me about how I'm living. You're so worried about MY happiness, which you know absolutely NOTHING about, that you're letting yours just dangle in the wind. You're not going to make me return your feelings. There isn't anything you can do, and I'm not sorry about that. I told you from the beginning to not get invested in my cause, and you did so anyhow, so I don't owe you anything but this.."

She stepped back, a slight smirk on her face as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I told you so."
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Gideon scowled at her as she yelled at him. "You know I might have my heart on my sleeve but at least I try to be happy and take risks to find my happiness, but you're so stuck up and angry you won't let yourself find any kind of joy. I mean my god you don't even seem to want to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]   Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and Smoke [tag: anyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders: The Birth of Legends :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Lawns-
Jump to: