Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen} Empty
PostSubject: If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen}    If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen} EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Sirius Black had no desire to arrive back at Hogwarts and attend the banquet ball that was happening in the Dining Room. He was sure it was beautiful, decorated with the most fantastic spells to make it a winter wonderland; but it still did not interest him. For once he wanted to be left alone, or alone as one could be in Hogwarts, it seemed the excommunicated son of Black was the most lonely in the school, especially on nights like this. He had a small tiff with James on the ride here, and even though he knew by the time they went to bed the feud would be over, it still left him in less of a celebratory state.

He had heard Dumbledore mention this room before, mention this artifact before, the Mirror of Erised, the mirror that opened the doors to an alternate reality that was the deepest desire of the onlooker. It sounded almost too magical to really exist. The room was dark, poorly lit with only a few grand glass windows that allowed the moonlight to show through as well as a few candles that were more ember than flame. Sirius shuffled around in the darkness, wearing his uniform for class minus the dreadful cape, it was easier to sneak around without it. Once moving around a lone pillar that stood in the middle of the room, Sirius' own silvery irises rested upon the dusted mirror.

There was silence, the quiet muffle of the dance down the hall was nearly mute and all Sirius could hear was his own heartbeat, racing in his chest. He wanted to look, see what his true desire was, but then again, it made him nervous at the same time. What if what he truly wanted was something dark and heinous, what if it was to be back with his family? What if this caused him to go mad and become a different person in order to win back his family? He shook his head, he shouldn't have come here. Yet, he couldn't find himself to have enough strength to move away. He was sure his true desire wouldn't be something like that, but what if it was something worse, what if it was a person, what if his best friends were involved and it could potentially ruin the Marauders? That certainly wasn't worth it either.

With a heavy sigh Sirius placed his back against the pillar and slid down to the dusty floor without much care for his clothing. He stared at the mirror from there, almost hearing it beckon him through the silence, the damn temptation. He rested his head onto the cold stone, keeping his eyes lazily fixated on the artifact.

What do you really want Sirius? What do you really want?
Back to top Go down
Nyreen Del Rey

Nyreen Del Rey

If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen} Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen}    If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen} EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 pm

[[OOC For advanced - I am sorry for my grammar. Starting to get tired~ ]]

Nyreen was moving through the halls in her cat form, but was in hiding as she did this. Something she was very good at, especially since she loved walking around in her form. Not that she didn't like her human form she just felt like herself when she had four legs and pink fur. Though, she had to thank her hair color for that color of fur.

She had decided to leave the party when it became boring to her. No one was really active, yes there were people dancing, but where was the upbeat music? If she wasn't able to show her moves, why stay? She was there to have fun, but there was no fun to be found.

Let's see what trouble I can get into. She thought to herself as she continued to sneak through the halls.

--
After a while she finally made her way to the fourth floor, and found the room that had a important artifact in it. A room she liked to visit often when wanting to be alone and just stare at the mirror. She loved seeing what she really wanted in the mirror, it meant a lot to her.

Though, when she got there she saw someone had already beaten her. She knew who it was too.

Sirius.. She thought.

Nyreen smirked as she got a wonderful idea, she morphed back to her human form. She moved gracefully, but quickly behind Sirius and into the mirror. Making it look like it was she who he wanted. She slowly smiled a wide smile as he took notice of her.

"Heeey." She sung.
Back to top Go down

If I Speak With Animalistic Eloquence {Nyreen}
Page 1 of 1